How Sauti Collect Works
Sauti Collect helps you to build custom surveys, collect reliable data, and monitor project progress, in challenging 'low-technology' contexts.
Survey Hard-to-Reach Populations at Scale
Provide trusted information to communities with limited connectivity using custom-built USSD, SMS, and WhatsApp-based platforms.
Design USSD, SMS, and WhatApp-based platforms to target unique project needs:
- Conduct accurate and cost-effective remote mobile data collection with hard-to- reach communities.
- Ensure respondent anonymity when inquiring about sensitive topics.
- Reduce economic barriers to participation by sending surveys that are free to respondents and receivable by phones without airtime credit.
- Survey with multiple language options, including English, Kiswahili, Luganda, Kinyarwanda, Lukiga, Samia, and Somali.
Put users at the centre of platform design and implementation to address barriers to scaled innovation adoption:
- Easily design custom surveys with skip logic and validation for required questions.
- Use real-time data to monitor key metrics and performance indicators.
- Automatically deposit and track incentives for survey completion via airtime credit and mobile money.
- Rapidly receive data in your preferred formats for exporting, analysis, and visualisation.
Reduce distribution costs and enhance scale by deploying information solutions with proven potential for integration or ‘bundling’ with other services, such as:
- Rapidly deploy surveys and receive real-time responses for baseline studies, rapid monitoring, and impact evaluations.
- Reach individuals and businesses engaged in trade across East Africa.
- Segment audiences and tailor surveys to target key respondents by gender, age, location, and other custom criteria.
Ready for rapid deployment
Sauti’s custom-built technology solutions are available for rapid deployment across Sub-Saharan Africa.
- South Africa