Sauti’s Quarterly User Insights Report: January – March 2022
In this quarterly report, we have analysed user growth and interactions with the Sauti market and trade information platforms in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda.
2022 Q1 saw 6,474 new users access all our regional platforms. Our Kenyan platform saw the majority of growth with 5657 new users, followed by Tanzania with 410 new users.
- In Kenya, the most requested information related to weather, followed by exchange rate
- In Uganda, the most requested information related to weather, followed by exchange rates
- In Rwanda, the most requested information related to market prices, followed by weather
- In Tanzania, the most requested information related to weather, followed by market prices
- Maize and Beans remain the dominant market prices requested by users on all platforms
Since our Q3-Q4 2021 Report, trade within domestic markets has increased in Tanzania by 5 percentage points to 86% while the country’s cross-border trade has decreased by 5 percentage points up to 14%.
For any questions on our data please contact email@example.com.