Trusted, Accessible Information
Sauti works with trusted partners to provide SMEs with verified, up-to-date, and officially sourced trade and market information.
Sauti's platform supports East African communities with COVID-19 awareness information.
Ensuring reliable access to accurate and up-to-date information is essential to effective COVID-19 response and recovery efforts. In partnership with health authorities, governments, and international development organizations, Sauti’s platform is delivering vital COVID-19 awareness information to remote communities with limited connectivity.
Co-created with East African women in trade
We incorporate feedback from women in trade into design processes to deliver innovations that East African communities want and need.
Real-time information, simplified for ease of use
- Simplified and verified regulatory procedures for cross-border trade
- User-friendly tax calculator for EAC and non-EAC products
- Real-time international exchange rates
- Weather forecast information for 6 countries
Products and markets that matter to women in trade
- Wholesale and retail price information for 110 products and 77 markets in 8 East African countries
- SMS price updates for recently searched products
Accessible features that close the digital information gap in East Africa
- Targeting gender-related opportunities and constraints to innovation adoption
- Opportunity to report positive or negative border experiences
- Language support for English, Kiswahili, Luganda, Kinyarwanda, and Lukiga
Low cost and sustainable technology
Our affordable technology solution creates sustainability benefits for SMEs that integrate the Sauti information platform into their businesses.
Women in trade choose the Sauti platform over other information channels because it offers low fixed costs and proven income generating advantages.
When compared to competing information channels in East Africa, Sauti is consistently more cost-efficient, reliable, and capable of adapting to diverse trade activities.
Dial to access the Sauti Trade and Market information platform
Now available through SMS, USSD, and WhatsApp
+254 20 389 3576
Sauti is like a secret partner in my business – it’s there to give me information before I go to the market and help me estimate my profit. Before I even leave my house I know the price of groundnuts in Gulu and Lira, the current exchange rate and the amount of tax I will pay.