Sauti’s Quarterly User Insights Report: April – June 2021
In this quarterly report, we have analysed user growth and interactions with Sauti market and trade information platforms in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda. The Q2 2021 quarter saw 13,039 new users access the platform. Our Kenya platform saw the largest growth over the quarter, mostly driven by our feature expansion, which now includes: general health, business operations, and agriculture information.
- In Kenya, the most requested information related to weather, followed by market prices
- In Uganda, the most requested information related to weather, followed by COVID-19 information
- In Rwanda the most requested information related to market prices, followed by exchange rates
- In Tanzania the most requested information related to weather, followed by market prices
- Maize and Beans remain the dominant market prices requested by users on all platforms
In all four countries, the majority of price requests remain within domestic markets, however, searches for cross-border markets from Kenyan users has increased by over 10 percentage points since the Q1 2021 Report.
For any questions on our data please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.