Sauti’s Quarterly User Insights Report: July – September 2021
In this quarterly report, we have analysed user growth and interactions with Sauti market and trade information platforms in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
2021 Q3 saw 15,408 new users access all our regional platforms. Our Kenya and Uganda platforms saw the majority of growth, mostly driven by sensitization activities throughout each country. We also added new information features to our Kenyan platform: information on health insurance and crop and poultry farming.
- In Kenya, the most requested information related to weather, followed by market prices
- In Uganda, the most requested information related to weather, followed by COVID-19 information
- In Rwanda, the most requested information related to market prices, followed by exchange rates
- In Tanzania, the most requested information related to market prices, followed by weather
- Maize and Beans remain the dominant market prices requested by users on all platforms
In all four countries, the majority of price requests remain within domestic markets, however, cross-border trade from Uganda has decreased by 5 percentage points – down to 19% – since our Q1-Q2 2021 Report.
For any questions on our data please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.